1. The names of all members shall appear on the register together with their practice details. It shall be the duty of each member to inform the Membership Manager of any changes.
2. Only in exceptional circumstances will consideration be given not to include the member’s name and/or practice details on the publicly available register.
Such circumstances shall include:
3. Members who inform the Membership Manager in writing that they intend to retire within 12 months will be allowed to remove their practice details, although not their names, from the register to enable them to wind down their practices.
4. In the event that the circumstances outlined in Para 2, subsections 1-4, do not provide clear evidence of a need to remove the member’s name or practice details from the publicly available Register, the Membership Manager will refer the case to the Registrar for further consideration.
5. The Registrar’s decision relating to any matters raised under Par 2 sections 1-5 will be final and not subject to further appeal.
Keep up to date with our news or join the #acupuncture conversation
Thinking about trying acupuncture?
Have a look at our Frequently asked questions, browse our video testimonials or the Ask an expert area
63 Jeddo RoadLondon W12 9HQPhone: 020 8735 0400
Fax: 020 8735 0404
© British Acupuncture Council 2016