Find a local acupuncturist
near you...

To search by other criteria - name, town - click here

Fed up with popping pills?

Source: At home (main)

Date/Issue: 1 March 2013


Article recommends the use of a qualified acupuncturist for pain relief.

Always visit a practitioner registered with the British Acupuncture Council,


If you have any questions about acupuncture, browse our archive or ask an expert.

World Health Organisation

The World Health Organisation lists a wide variety of diseases or disorders for which acupuncture therapy has been tested in controlled clinical trials