Available to any UK acupuncture student studying at a BAAB accredited institution
Student membership is FREE because we feel it is vital for you to be connected with and supported by the acupuncture community from the very start of your career.
You will have access to the Student section of our website and receive a special package of benefits including:
- The Acupuncturist: we publish The Acupunturist in house five times a year to keep members up to date with practice and professional news
- student only online forum: a place to chat with other students and get advice from a panel of BAcC advisors
- regional groups: many regional group meetings are open to students and give you an opportunity to meet practising acupuncturists for networking, speakers, practitioner development, etc
- research: all the latest research news, plus access to the Acupuncture Research and Resource Centre (ARRC) database with over 16,000 citations on acupuncture based research
- links: outside organisations, suppliers, and teaching institutions
- study resources: articles by experienced practitioners including Peter Mole, Peter Deadman, Ken Shifrin, and Debra Betts. Plus information and advice on writing your dissertation and starting your practice
- professional guidance: current BAcC documents and updates covering ethics and continuing professional development (CPD).
How to join
You will automatically receive an invitation to become a Student Member of the BAcC if your teaching institution is accredited by the British Acupuncture Accreditation Board (BAAB). If you have lost your invitation or would like to check whether you are eligible to join, please contact
If you have received your invitation and have the information necessary to register, you can complete the student registration form here