Returning members

You are a returning member if you:


  • previously held Full UK membership which has lapsed for more than two years
  • have been an Overseas member for more than two years and are returning to the UK to live and practise.

Overseas members please note, we may be able to offer you Provisional membership while we assess your eligibility for Full UK status. For Provisional membership we will ask you to provide evidence that you have been in continuous practise during your time overseas.

Here you will find more details about all membership categories or for information on subscriptions, click here.

Please read our step-by-step guide before filling in our online enquiry form. We will contact you soon after you send your completed form.

Post a question

If you have any questions about acupuncture, browse our archive or ask an expert.

Ask an expert

BAcC Factsheets

Research based factsheets have been prepared for over 60 conditions especially for this website

Browse the facts